The International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M) invites applications to apply for the open job position. IBC-M is an internationally accredited professional higher education institution offering 3.5-year Bachelor’s Degrees in the fields of Business, Public Administration, Environmental, Agricultural Management, and IT. IBC-M issues its diplomas as well as double degrees with Lithuanian and Danish partners. IBC-M is also offering a Master’s degree in International Management and Leadership (IML). IBC-M is accredited at the institutional and programme level by EVALAG, a German accreditation agency and member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA), since 2012.
We are looking for 1 full-time Professor to support Social Work teaching in the College.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Prepare and conduct classes for selected subjects above.
- Contribute to the development of curricula and syllabi in cooperation with the international partners of the IBC-M;
- Prepare and conduct training courses for professionals;
- Contribute to the projects and regional/international networking activities of the IBC-M;
Requirements and skills:
- D. degree (preferred) in the field of Social Work, Psychology, or Sociology. Masters Obligatory.
- Experience in preparing and delivering lessons and/or training, preferably in a college or university environment
- Excellent Teaching Skills
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken.
- Relevant practical work experience, preferably a minimum of five years at mid-senior level
- Candidates who have completed doctoral (masters) studies abroad must also provide evidence of their diploma verification by the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology, and Innovation in Kosovo.
If you are quality-driven, reliable, and eager to meet deadlines, then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
The IBC-M is a young and dynamic institution. Working for the IBC-M will give you the opportunity to shape and structure a part of our college. You will be compensated with an attractive and competitive remuneration package and you will enjoy excellent training opportunities.
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation, CV, and certificates to email@example.com In the subject field, please put Professor – Social Work. The deadline to apply is 07th July 2021, however, applications will be reviewed as they are received.