As an internationally accredited higher education institution, IBC-M is committed to ensuring that our students receive a high quality education that prepares them for the world of work.
IBC-M is accredited by the German accreditation agency “Evaluationsagentur Baden-Wuerttemberg” EVALAG. EVALAG accreditation for the Institutional and Bachelor Programmes is valid until December 2022 with a possibility of direct extension, while the new Master programme is accredited until December 2025. EVALAG accreditation certifies that IBC-M meets highest European quality standards. EVALAG is a high level accreditation agency which is a full member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA). EVALAG has also audited top German universities such as the University of Heidelberg and the University of Konstanz.
The IBC-M also validates it’s international accreditation for local recognition with the Kosovo Accreditation Agency.
Please find below the current evalag accreditation certificates:
- Institutional Accreditation
- Marketing and Management (Academy Profession – ISCED 5)
- Environmental and Agricultural Management (Academy Profession – ISCED 5)
- Public Administration (Academy Profession – ISCED 5)
- International Sales and Marketing (Professional Bachelor – ISCED 6)
- Environmental and Agricultural Management (Professional Bachelor – ISCED 6)
- Public Service Management (Professional Bachelor – ISCED 6)
- International Management and Leadership (Master – ISCED 7)International Management and Leadership (Master – ISCED 7)
Please find here below the certificate of recognition by the Kosovo Accreditation Agency’s State Council of Quality:
- Accreditation Decision by the Kosovo State Council of Quality 2018-2019
- Accreditation Decision by the Kosovo State Council of Quality 2019-2022/2025
Please also find here the Assessment Report that was provided by the Expert Panel about the current state of the IBC-M, stating possible fields of improvements and recommendations: