International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M)
Position Title: Albanian / Serbian Teacher (full time 1 position to teach Albanian Language and 1 position to teach Serbian Language)
Location: Mitrovica, Kosovo
Vacancy deadline: 27.02.2020
The International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M) invites applications for Albanian / Serbian Teacher. IBC-M is an internationally accredited professional higher education institution offering 2-year vocational diplomas and 3.5-year Bachelor Degrees in the fields of Business, Public Administration and Environmental and Agricultural Management. IBC-M issues its own diplomas as well as double degrees from the Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education in Denmark and the University College Lillebaelt. IBC-M is accredited at the institutional and programme level by EVALAG, a German accreditation agency and member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA), since 2012.
Albanian / Serbian Teacher responsibilities:
- Developing and delivering a creative and engaging conversation based syllabus that builds confidence and promotes the core values of IBC-M
- Creating an enthusiasic and engaging classroom atmosphere
- Acting as the main point of information and liaison between all communities at IBCM
- Acting as an ambassador for IBC-M in the classroom and in the communities visited
- Delivering conversational and grammar classes to IBC-M Students.
- Teaching will be conducted for 2 levels for both languages: basic intermediate
- Classes will be delivered to all interested participants not only to IBC-M students, it will be opened for students, staff and community.
- Native Albanian / Serbian speaker
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in teaching Albanian / Serbian
- Experience in communications
- Education Qualification to teach Albanian or Serbian
- Ability to rapidly build trust and report with prospective clients;
- Strong administrative and communication skills;
- Outgoing self-motivated team player with a positive attitude;
- Professional, organized, and dependable.
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference Albanian / Serbian Teacher in the subject line) no later than February 27th, 2020.