Today on 26th June, 2022 we are remembering our beloved student/alumna Dardana Perteshoni and we are opening a GoFundMe campaign for the ‘Dardana Perteshoni Memorial Scholarship’ that is organized by our alumni and IBC-M colleagues.
Dardana Perteshoni was a beloved friend of many due to her loving and caring personality. She had just recently graduated from International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M) when she tragically lost her life in a car accident in June 2016.
She was a distinguished student/alumna of IBC-M and her exceptional commitment in the pursuit of education continues to motivate the entire IBC-M community.
To honor Dardana’s legacy, the fundraising campaign was created in June 2021. Through this fundraising campaign IBC-M will be able at the beginning of every Academic Year to offer a merit-based scholarship to an IBC-M student demonstrating academic excellence in their studies and extracurricular activities.
Donate ‘Dardana Perteshoni Memorial Scholarship’ for a cause that Dardana was passionate for and recognize the work of a student who is going above and beyond to achieve their goals.
Eligible to apply for Dardana Perteshoni Memorial Scholarship are all IBC-M students who have successfully completed at least one Academic Year:
1. Applicants must be registered at International Business College Mitrovica.
2. Applicants must be in a good academic standing (Grade Average not lower then 10.5)
3. Applicants should not be holders of scholarships that cover 50% or more of their tuition.
1. Complete the application form, including the statement of purpose which should be
between 350-500 words.
2. Attach supporting documents, such as: the transcript indicating the GPA and proof of
3. The application should be submitted latest by September 26, 2022 at 23:59 pm.
4. The complete application should be send/submitted through email:
1. The recipient of the ‘Dardana Perteshoni Memorial Scholarship’ must have a
demonstrated academic excellence and a history of extra-curricular activities.
2. Students’ financial need will also be taken in consideration.
1. The IBC-M Scholarship Committee and the Scholarship Organizers will review the
applications and select the recipient.
2. The scholarship will be awarded in early October 2022 in a Memorial & Scholarship
First and Last Name:
Year of studies: Major:
What is your family’s monthly income?
How many people live in your household?
Discuss your background, academic accomplishments, career goals, and demonstrated financial