Environmental and Agriculture Management
Engage in very unique study program of Environmental and Agriculture Management to be able to learn the tools and techniques needed to understand the complex issues of future environmental and agriculture management. A multidisciplinary systems approach is used and emphasizes during the whole study cycle in order to strengthen the link between practical skills and theoretical learning programs in environmental and agricultural management.
The EAM program offers many diverse learning opportunities to:
- engage effectively with the challenging environmental and agriculture issues we face, sustainably manage the natural and human environment, manage these interactions sustainably and ensure food safety and quality.
- expand skills by undertaking a professional work placement in the fourth and seven semesters.
- study abroad for one semester, at one of our partner universities around the world.
- become part of practical activities on several local and international fieldtrips, research and lab activities in second year and third year of studies.
You can gain the following degree from the EAM department:
- Bachelor degree in Environmental and Agriculture Management (EAM): 3.5 years (210 ECTS)
Environmental and Agriculture Management Department students receive diplomas from IBC-M and from University College Lillebaelt in Denmark.
The Program Outline
The first semester at IBC-M is called the General Semester. You will take modules related to all three departments (Environmental & Agricultural Management, Marketing & Management, and Public Administration).
Courses in Environmental and Agriculture Management
*Note – this is a sample course outline – actual units studied may vary.
Download the Environmental and Agriculture Management programme handbook.
The Bachelor in Environmental and Agriculture Management prepares graduates to challenge flexible and a dynamic labour market in the public and private sector, throughout local and central public institutions, private companies, as well as international governmental and non-governmental organizations. Over 90% of recent graduates from the EAM department have secured employment. Possibilities for future employment include: environmental assessment practitioner, environmental manager, agricultural economist and consultant, food safety consultant, environmental and agriculture inspector, farm manager, and many others.
Real work experience
IBC-M’s motto is “From Theory to Practice”, and by the time you graduate, you will have had the chance to use the knowledge you gained in the classroom in a real-world work setting. You have the flexibility to choose where you would like to complete your full-time internships. The internship is highly valued by employers and can often lead to a permanent role in respective organizations
What are you waiting for?
Apply now to turn your passion for the environment into a career!
Accreditation Certificate – Environmental and Agriculture Management
Accreditation Validation Decision – Kosovo Accreditation Agency