Tuition Fees and Discounts
IBC-M operates as a non-profit educational foundation so students are required to pay tuition fees in order to contribute to the running costs of the college. We aim to be inclusive to students from all socio-economic backgrounds, so there are reductions available thanks to the support of our donors.
- For new students who reside in Kosovo, the tuition fee for Academic Year 2021-2022 is 995.00 EUR/year.
- For students from Western Balkan countries (Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Bosnia), the tuition fee is 1295.00 EUR/year.
- For other international students, the tuition fee is 2,500.00€/year.
This figure includes the price of all examinations, the majority of learning materials, and the first exam re-sit if required. The tuition fee is fixed for 3.5 years. After successfully passing the IBC-M entry exam, students will be asked to pay a 50.00 EUR registration fee that will be deducted from their first-year tuition fee.
Tuition fees for the Master programme
The tuition fee for the Master programme for the academic year 2020/2021 are as follows:
Students from Kosovo – 2000 EUR
Students from the Western Balkans – 2000 EUR
International Students – 3000 EUR
After the successful enrollment of a student and receiving their study offer in order to secure their place in the programme all students have to pay a registration fee of 200 EUR.
The student who has received their Bachelor Diploma from IBC-M or are serving as public servants in Kosovo benefit from a 20% discount to the annual tuition fee.
For more information, please contact the Students Service office at email@example.com.
Discounts and reductions
Discounts and reductions Bachelor studies 2021-2022
- Family member discounts: new students with a family member (parent, child, sibling, or spouse) currently studying at IBC-M are entitled to a (-20%) reduction in their tuition fee;
- Merit-based scholarship (-100%): this scholarship is based on the Entry Exam and interviews final %, so if all students who passed the Entry Exam with more than 85% are automatically in competition to get the 100% Scholarship. Given that this is already a heavily discounted rate, any other forms of discounts are not applicable. Students who receive this discount are required to maintain a high-grade average and attend regularly. Student performance is reviewed at the end of each semester.
- Minority discounts: There is a discounted tuition fee for students from a minority background of 330.00 EUR per academic year. A student is considered as being from a minority if they are of Roma, Ashkali, Egyptian, Bosniak, Turkish, or Gorani heritage and have a residence in Kosovo. Given that this is already a heavily discounted rate, any other forms of discounts are not applicable. Students who receive this discount are required to maintain a high-grade average and attend regularly. Student performance is reviewed at the end of each semester.
- Discount by April 30 (-20%): Students who passed the entrance exam and pay the registration fee by March 31st, 2021 are eligible for this type of discount
- Discount by June 30 (-10%): Students who passed the entrance exam and pay the registration fee until, by June 30th, 2021 are eligible for this type of discount
Discounts and reductions Master studies 2021-2022
Volume discount offered to organizations and institutions in Kosovo:
- Discount (-20%): If there are two students who are registered for the Master’s program and they come from the same organization, both candidates are eligible for this discount.
- Discount (-30%): If there are three, or more, students who are registered for the Master’s program and they come from the same organization, all three, or more, candidates are eligible for this discount.
- Student loans: IBC-M has a student loan agreement with NLB Bank, meaning that students can finance their tuition with no interest fee (this will be covered by IBC-M). Students wishing to take out a student loan should speak to student services. This student loan is available for Bachelor and Master students as well;
- Monthly payment plans: Students can pay their tuition fees on a monthly basis over a ten-month period, but also choose other payment plans. IBC-M recommends a monthly payment plan in order to avoid a possible accumulation of debt.
- You can pay your tuition fee in one installment or pay in 10 monthly installments, from October through July.
- Please be advised that all payments to IBC-M must be conducted via bank transfer.
- Students who fail to pay their tuition fees on time and clear their debts will not be issued any official documents from the college and may be prohibited from sitting their exams until payment has been cleared as per the IBC-M Student Debt Policy.
If you wish to make a bank transfer, IBC-M’s banking details are:
Account holder: IBCM
Bank: NLB Bank, Kosovo
Account number: 17-07-0177000106.03