1. What is your name, where are you from and year of graduation?
My name is Milica Jakovljevic and I am coming from Mitrovica. I graduated in May 2013.
2. What did you study at IBC-M?
I was studying Public Administration.
3. What are you doing now, after IBC-M, are you employed and if so can you spare a few words on your current job (something interesting)?
I just got back from the USA where I studied at the Missouri State University. My studies there where entirely funded by USAID-STATE DEPARTEMENT. I have to use this opportunity to thank IBCM`s staff and professors for providing all necessary technical support for me to go there and successfully earn my Master`s Degree. In addition, I am currently working with NGO Aktiv as a project manager.
4. Tell us something about the skills and experiences that you gained by studying at IBC-M?
The IBCM allowed me to have a better understanding of how it feels like to study in a different environment while using a foreign language. My language skills were definitely improved after I graduated from IBCM, as well as the amount of knowledge and practical skills I gained.
5. Did staff and teachers from IBC-M help you during your studies?
The IBC-M teachers and staff were absolutely amazing! There is no way I can thank them enough for everything they did for us while studying there.
6. Did you go to student exchange, and if so, tell us your experience?
No. I did not.
7. Why should students apply for IBC-M?
I would invite all young people to apply and improve their overall knowledge, improve English and gain practical experience that will help them to find a job easier and use their degree the best way possible!
We at IBC-M wish her the best of luck in her future plans!