German accredited Higher Education Institution offering Danish Bachelor degrees in Kosovo, Supported by the European Union.
International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M)
Position Title: Quality Assurance and Accreditation Coordinator (full time)
Location: Mitrovica, Kosovo
Vacancy deadline: 05th May 2019
The International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M) is a teaching institution for students at 18+ which offers internationally recognised 2 year vocational diplomas and 3½ years Bachelor degrees in the fields of Marketing and Management, International Sales and Marketing, Public Administration, Public Service Management and Environmental and Agricultural Management. Delivering top-class teaching to the highest European standards, the IBC-M is also characterised by its application-oriented approach, which ensures that its graduates hold a qualification that is relevant to the rapidly developing regional job market. The IBC-M motto, “From Theory to Practice”, is a commitment to a permanent orientation to the world of work. IBCM operates in cooperation with the Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education (EAL), the University College Lillebaelt (UCL) and the European education network SPACE. Since February 2013, the IBCM is internationally institutionally and program accredited by the German Evaluationsagentur Baden-Württemberg (EVALAG).
We are looking for a full time (100%) Quality Assurance and Accreditation Coordinator.
The QA/QC Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the institutional and programme re-accreditation process. The Coordinator’s main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Moderating the review, development, and implementation of policies and regulations of IBCM in accordance with international and local accreditation standards;
- Supporting the implementation of a system of quality controls on IBCM administrative and academic processes;
- Collecting data for the monitoring and evaluation of IBCM performance impact indicators;
- Obtaining feedback from stakeholders by conducting surveys of students, staff, alumni, and industry stakeholders and coordinating follow-up;
- Preparation of the institutional and programme re-accreditation;
- Compiling data on IBC-M’s institutional and programme performance indicators,
- Monitoring and reporting regarding the performance of the IBCM and accreditation;
- Drafting and editing documents according to the specifications of the accreditation agency;
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Manager in all aspects of the department.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or organizational science, education, or other relevant social sciences degree; Master’s degree is an advantage;
- Work experience in a higher educational institution, accreditation agency, or in project/quality management, monitoring and evaluation;
- Ability to effectively communicate and implement policies in a challenging environment.
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- A professional attitude and an ability to work productively with diverse teams and competing priorities;
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills; local language skills (Albanian/Serbian) an advantage.
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject field, please put Quality Assurance and Accreditation Coordinator.
The deadline to apply is 05th May 2019. To learn more about our openings, please visit http://ibcmitrovica.eu/en/index.php?/en/about_ibcm/vacancies/.