German accredited Higher Education Institution offering Danish Bachelor degrees in Kosovo, Supported by the European Union.
International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M)
Position Title: Professors (3) (full time)
Location: Mitrovica, Kosovo
Vacancy deadline: 12th May 2019
The International Business College Mitrovica (IBC-M) is a teaching institution for students at 18+ which offers internationally recognised 2-year vocational diplomas and 3½ years Bachelor degrees in the fields of Marketing and Management, International Sales and Marketing, Public Administration, Public Service Management and Environmental and Agricultural Management. Delivering top class teaching to the highest European standards, the IBC-M is also characterised by its application-oriented approach, which ensures that its graduates hold a qualification that is relevant to the rapidly developing regional job market. The IBC-M motto, “From Theory to Practice”, is a commitment to a permanent orientation to the world of work. IBCM operates in cooperation with the Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education (EAL), the University College Lillebaelt (UCL) and the European education network SPACE. Since February 2013, the IBCM is internationally institutionally and program accredited by the German Evaluationsagentur Baden-Württemberg (EVALAG).
Full-time vacancies are available starting in September 2019 for Professors (3) in the following fields:
- Marketing and Sales
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Environmental Management
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Prepare and conduct classes for selected subjects above.
- Contribute to the developing of curricula and syllabi in cooperation with the international partners of the IBC-M;
- Prepare and conduct training courses for professionals;
- Contribute to the regional and international networking activities of the IBC-M;
Requirements and skills:
- PhD degree in any of the above-mentioned fields.
- Experience in preparing and delivering lessons and/or training, preferably in a college or university environment
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
- Relevant practical work experience, preferably a minimum of five years at mid-senior level
- Candidates who have completed doctoral studies abroad must also provide evidence of their diploma verification by MEST Kosovo
If you are quality driven, reliable and eager to meet deadlines, then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
The IBC-M is a young and dynamic institution. Working for the IBC-M will give you the opportunity to shape and to structure a part of our college. You will be compensated with an attractive and competitive remuneration package and you will enjoy excellent training opportunities.
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation, CV and your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject field, please -put: Professor, and subject that you are applying. The deadline to apply is 12th May 2019, however, applications will be reviewed as they are received. To learn more about our openings, please visit http://ibcmitrovica.eu/en/index.php?/en/about_ibcm/vacancies/.