Tuition Fees and Discounts
IBCM operates as a non-profit educational foundation, and students are required to pay tuition fees in order to contribute to the running costs of the college. We aim to be inclusive to students from all socio-economic backgrounds, and so there are reductions available thanks to the support of our donors.
For new students who reside in Kosovo, the tuition fee in October 2018 is 995 EUR/year. For students from Western Balkan countries (Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Bosnia), the tuition fee is 1295 EUR/year. For other international students, the tuition fee is 2500€/year.
This figure includes the price of all examinations, the majority of learning materials, and the first exam re-sit if required. The tuition fee is fixed for 3.5 years. After successfully passing IBCM entry exam, students will be asked to pay a 50 EUR registration fee, that will be discounted from their tuition fee.
For more information, please contact Students Service office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounts and reductions
- Family member discounts: New students with a family member (parent, child, brother or sister) currently studying at IBCM, or who has already graduated, are entitled to a 10% reduction in their first year tuition fee.
- ‘Early-bird’ reduction:
- New students who pass the entry exam and pay the registration fee before March 31st 2017 receive a 10% reduction, plus a free hoodie!
- New students who pass the entry exam and pay the registration fee before May 31st 2017, there will be a 5% reduction, plus a free hoodie!
- Students who pay the total amount of the tuition fee before 1st of October receive a 5% reduction!
- Minority discounts: There is a discounted tuition fee for students from a minority background, of 295 EUR for the first academic year. A student is considered as being from a minority if they are of Roma, Ashkali, Egyptian, Bosniak, Turkish or Gorani heritage, and have residence in Kosovo. Given that this is already a heavily discounted rate, family and early-bird discounts are not applicable. Students who receive this discount are required to maintain a high grade average and attend regularly. Student performance is reviewed at the end of each semester.
- Student loans: IBCM has a student loan agreement with NLB Bank, meaning that students can finance their tuition with no interest fee (this will be covered by IBCM). Students wishing to take out a student loan should speak to student services.
- Monthly payment plans: Students can pay their tuition fees on a monthly basis over a ten month period, so it costs less than 100 euro per month to study at a top class institution!
- You can pay your tuition fee in one installment or pay in 10 monthly installments, from October through July.
- Please be advised that all payments to IBCM must be conducted via bank transfer.
- Students who fail to pay their tuition fees on time and clear their debts will not be issued any official documents from the college and may be barred from sitting exams.
If you wish to make a bank transfer, IBCM’s banking details are:
NLB bank in Kosovo
Account holder: SPARK
Account number: 17-08-0016000669.53