High-quality study programmes
IBCM offers three unique, high-quality study programmes that focus on ensuring that you gain practical work experience and skills for employment, as well as theoretical knowledge.
Each department at IBCM offers two levels of qualification:
Academy Profession (AP): 2 years, equivalent to 120 ECTS
Bachelor: 3.5 years, equivalent to 210 ECTS.
The first semester at IBCM is called the General Semester. You will take modules related to all three departments (Environmental & Agricultural Management, Marketing & Management, and Public Administration).
- Marketing and Management (AP)
- International Sales and Marketing (Bachelor)
- Public Administration (AP)
- Public Service Management (Bachelor)
- Environmental and Agricultural Management (AP)
- Environmental and Agricultural Management (Bachelor)
High quality, international degrees
- All of our study programmes are delivered in English. Every programme is taught using the “From Theory to Practice” learning model, meaning that you will gain real work experience and practical skills for employment.
- We award Danish double degrees. This means that our graduates receive a diploma from IBCM and a diploma from one of our partner institutions in Denmark. We are accredited by German accreditation agency EVALAG.
- We use ECTS, meaning that your studies and qualifications can easily be transferred abroad.
Full-time internships are built in to every programme of study at IBCM. Through these placements, you will develop professional skills, gain workplace experience and build your networks for future employment.
Field trips & Guest Lecturers
Regular study visits and guest lectures from relevant companies, organisations and institutions help to give real-world context to classroom learning. Read more about Field Trips, Guest lectures and more on our News & Events page.
Through our partnership with Erasmus+, there are a limited number of opportunities to complete a semester abroad each year.
Admissions & Tuition fees
Find out more information about tuition fees and admissions here.