Starting from the IBCM’s vision to become an internationally recognized centre of excellence for higher vocational education, international experience is a crucial component of the IBCM’s operations.
How is IBCM international?
- IBCM has obtained International accreditation from the German accreditation agency Evalag (Baden-Wurttemberg)
- We award Danish double degrees. This means that graduates are awarded diplomas from IBCM and from our partner institutions in Denmark: Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education and University College Lillebaelt
- All programmes are delivered in the English language.
- There are Erasmus+ funded International exchange opportunities for students and staff including internships and study trips abroad
- We have a multi-national staff and faculty, offering diverse perspectives on global issues.
- IBCM is a member of the European Network for Business Studies and Languages (SPACE)