As an internationally accredited higher education institution, IBC-M is committed to ensuring that our students receive a high quality education that prepares them for the world of work.
IBC-M is accredited by the German accreditation agency “Evaluationsagentur Baden-Wuerttemberg” EVALAG. EVALAG accreditation is valid until December 2022 with a possiblity of direct extension. EVALAG accreditation certifies that IBC-M meets highest European quality standards. EVALAG is a high level accreditation agency which is a full member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA). EVALAG has also audited top German universities such as the University of Heidelberg and the University of Konstanz.
The IBC-M also validates it’s international accreditation for local recognition with the Kosovo Accreditation Agency.
Please find below the current evalag accreditation certificates:
- Institutional Accreditation
- Marketing and Management (Academy Profession – ISCED 5)
- Environmental and Agricultural Management (Academy Profession – ISCED 5)
- Public Administration (Academy Profession – ISCED 5)
- International Sales and Marketing (Professional Bachelor – ISCED 6)
- Environmental and Agricultural Management (Professional Bachelor – ISCED 6)
- Public Service Management (Professional Bachelor – ISCED 6)
Please find here below the certificate of recognition by the Kosovo Accreditation Agency’s State Council of Quality:
Please also find here the Assessment Report that was provided by the Expert Panel about the current state of the IBC-M, stating possible fields of improvements and recommendations:
IBC-M developed three high-quality academic programmes in partnership with higher education institutions in Denmark: Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education, Tietgen Business College, and University College Lillebaelt. After several years of intense information and skills exchange, where the study programmes were adapted to the local context and staff and teachers received intensive training, the curriculum development stage of the partnership was completed in 2014. The programmes have now been fully handed over to IBC-M.
The partnership with the Danish institutions is now operating on a maintenance level, with key Danish teachers continuing to implement their quality oversight of IBC-M’s assessment and examinations process. By maintaining this agreement, IBC-M students receive double degrees, meaning that they gain a diploma from both IBC-M and from the relevant partner college in Denmark upon successful completion of their study programme.
- Marketing and Management/International Sales and Marketing and Environmental and Agricultural Management students receive degrees from Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education (EAL).
- Public Administration/Public Service Management students receive degrees from University College Lillebaelt (UCL)
At IBC-M, we are committed to transparency and accountability in all of our practice. We conduct annual surveys of our staff and student body, the results of which are shared with our community. We use the findings to direct training, development, and improvement within the college.