Application procedure for international students
Applications for 2018-19 are now open!
Riverside Campus: +381 (0) 28 534 834 / +386 (0) 49 333 990
Riverview Campus: +381 (0) 28 409 013 / +381 (0) 64 103 1299
More information can also be found here:
You will need to fill our an online application form. You will then be contacted by IBCM to make arrangements for your entry exam and interview.
3. Entry Exam & Interview
IBCM conducts entry exams and interviews to ensure the quality and English language skills of our students.
Students applying from abroad will also need to demonstrate their English language and Maths skills as part of the admissions process.
In order to apply for a place at IBCM, you will need to provide:
- A letter of motivation, written in English. The letter should give some information about your background and interests, and explain why you would like to study at IBCM.
- An official transcript of your grades in Maths and English from secondary school. IBCM requires that you have achieved a pass (Grade D and above, or equivalent) in both Maths and English.
- A certificate of English Language proficiency from an internationally recognized assessor, IELTS or TOEFL. You must be assessed at a minimum level of B2 or equivalent, in line with the Common European Framework Reference. Students who have already completed an international English (TOEFL or IELTS) with the below stated scores are exempt from the IBCM Entry Exam (English Section).TOEFL iBT minium score: 80IELTS Academic minimum score: 6.0The results you present must have been obtained within the last two years to be valid.
If your score is below these requirements, you are still encouraged to apply for an exemption as all applications are evaluated on a per case basis. If all other criteria are met you may be offered a place on the programme but may be required to attend additional English classes to ensure you meet the required standard.
- An interview, which will be conducted in English, over Skype.
These criteria are a common measure of the English and numerical skills and abilities of people from different educational backgrounds.
You must fulfil all of these criteria to a satisfactory standard in order to be admitted to IBCM. Admission is not guaranteed.
4. Offer and Registration Fee
Based on an evaluation of the documentation provided, and your performance in the entry exam, you will be contacted and offered a place at IBCM.
To secure your place, you will need to pay a 50€ registration fee. You can make the payment via bank transfer. IBCM’s banking details are:
NLB bank in Kosovo
Account holder: SPARK
Account number: 17-08-0016000669.53
5. VISA application
Please note that IBCM cannot cover costs of flights or VISA applications.