Danish Double Degrees
The IBC-M’s was founded in close collaboration with our Danish partners, and IBC-M graduates receive a diploma from Denmark and a diploma from the IBC-M.
- Marketing and Management/International Sales and Marketing and Environmental and Agricultural Management and Public Administration/Public Service Management students receive degrees from University College Lillebaelt (UCL)
The Danish education model delivers high-quality programmes which ensure that students are prepared for the world of work. We offer two Danish degrees – Academy Profession and Bachelors (or Professional Bachelors).
Academy Profession (AP)
Academy Profession programmes combine theory with practice and are suited for employment in business and industry.
- 2 years
- 120 ECTS credits
- Equivalent to Level 5 in the European Qualification Framework (EQF)
- Applied learning and professional skills
- Collaboration with business and industry
- Work placements
Professional Bachelor’s programmes combine theoretical study with practical application. Work placements are always included in the programmes, which prepare students to enter specific professions.
- 3.5 years
- 210 ECTS credits
- Equivalent to Level 6 in the European Qualification Framework (EQF)
- Oriented towards specific professions
- Theory and practice in one programme
For more information, please see the “Study in Denmark” website, which gives a full breakdown of the Danish education system.
What is ECTS?
ECTS is a credit system designed to make it easier for students to move between different countries. Since they are based on the learning achievements and workload of a course, a student can transfer their ECTS credits from one university to another, so they are added up to contribute to an individual’s degree programme or training.
ECTS helps to make learning more student-centred, and it also helps with the planning, delivery and evaluation of study programmes, and makes them more transparent.
Find out more on the European Commission website.